Our Sunday services continue each week at 11am at 346 Main Street, where we encourage you to #comeasyouare to worship and experience the warmth and love of a Christian family on a journey of faith together. Our motto is Central to Christ, Central to Bellshill and Central to YOU
GIVE YOUR CHILDREN A GOOD START! Our Young Church meets each Sunday morning. Children from P1 to S6 are welcome to come along to church, and either gathers in the front pews or in the hall. You’re guaranteed a warm welcome, perhaps some hot chocolate and fun activities.
All welcome. #comeasyouare ** Please do come and take part in our worship our doors are always open and a warm welcome awaits you. The service is live streamed as usual via our YouTube channel just visit our website to take part.
A REMINDER to change your clocks on Saturday 30th March before going to bed, don’t be late for Church on 31st March. Your clocks “Spring forward” as we enter British “Summer-time”
ORGANISATIONS MEET AT THE FOLLOWING TIMES (beginning week commencing Wednesday 20th March)
- Wednesday at 7.00pm the church bowls club meets. Experienced player or not, you would be welcome to come along.
- Wednesday mornings the Music Makers and Shakers Classes continue at 10.00am and 11.00am. Please check out their own website for more details. They meet each week in our Church Hall. https://musicmakersandshakers.class4kids.co.uk/info/659
- Thursdays – the Brownies and Guides meet. The Brownies meet at 6.15pm and the Guides meet at 7.45pm. All existing girls are welcomed back. Any new girls need to register via the website.
- Friday night at 7.15pm the Church Choir meets in the Church Hall. This week we continue to focus on our Holy Week service preparations of Stainer’s Crucifixion which has a joint choir from Central and West Churches and invited guests. PLEASE NOTE FORTHCOMING JOINT DATES ARE: Wednesday 27th March, Friday 5th April, Wednesday 10th April. Extra Central choir date: Friday 29th March.
- Monday afternoon (Monday 25th March) The Church Guild meets — Open to both ladies and gents — at 1.30pm. This is our closing social at the Bellmill Hotel. Please make sure you have your name down to go along, please see Sheena or Liz.
- Rainbows continue on Tuesdays at 6.00pm in the church hall. All existing girls are welcomed back. Any new girls need to register via the website.
- Saturday 30th March – DAFFODIL TEA – 1pm to 3pm. Tickets are £5 for adults and for the under 16yrs only £1. Tea, Coffee and cakes. Easter Gifts and Eggs. Tombola with a Yellow Theme! Any donations for the YELLOW themed tombola would be gratefully received. Please drop off at church when we are open.
- Sunday 14th April straight after church, Palm Sunday with Hot Cross Bun Lunch after the Service. No Charge. A special thank you to all our loyal and generous church members
- Monday 15th April – 7.00pm Special service at Bellshill Central to start Holy Week, with a combined choir presenting portions of STAINER’S CRUCIFIXIONwith readers telling the Holy week story. ALL WELCOME.
- Joint holy week services will take place Wednesday 17th to Friday 19th April all starting at 7.00pm in the Living Waters Church. All town centre churches are invited along.
- Sunday 21st April – Easter Sunday. 9.00am Early Morning Service outdoors in the Church Garden followed by Breakfast in the Church Hall. 11.00am All Age Family Service with Communion.
- Sunday 12th May at 3pm – Start of Christian Aid week with a BIG SING for all – held at Bellshill Central Parish Church – raising funds for CHRISTIAN AID
Please visit our Prayer page on our website (look for the prayer button at the top) – there is an online prayer request form which will send your prayer direct to our minister, Rev Kevin. Prayer Requests – Our church has provided a Prayer Book which is situated in the main vestibule for anyone to pop in a note of concern or anxiety they would like prayer for. We are a Parish Church and are here for you in times of joy and sadness. Kevin is available to the local community to offer spiritual support or to simply offer prayer. If there is something that you think your local church could be doing to offer services and/or support to our local community please get in touch via the Minister, Session Clerk, Facebook or website – Our church email address is firstname.lastname@example.org