Heart and Sole………. is Central Church’s summer walking group. Helping you keep healthy and active during the summer break.
- You’ve got heart, and you’ve definitely got sole.
- Improve your health and wellbeing by walking more often.
- Walking is a great form of exercise as it has so many health benefits.
- A health walk is a short, safe, low-level walk ranging from 10 minutes to one hour, with a pace to suit the individuals in the group.
- It’s a great way to have company and meet folks.
Our plan is to meet once per week at the church and walk for around 45 minutes, returning to the church for a tea or coffee before heading home.
No cost. Free of charge.
Things to remember:
- Wear sensible shoes
- Have a waterproof coat incase it rains
- Bring your mobile incase of emergencies
- Come along to have healthy fun.