Update 17/03/2020: All public worship services are cancelled until further notice.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) information – We have in place hand sanitizers at the front door of the building (Church main door), the halls and the kitchen. The toilets have ample supply of soap and nail brushes as good hand washing is the most effective way to reduce the spread of the virus, however using hand sanitiser in between can also help reduce the risk of spreading. Our premises is being kept clean and tidy, door handles, light switches, hand rails and all other “common touch” surfaces are being sanitized. We have taken all precautions available, and are being guided by Church of Scotland, NHS and Government advice. PLEASE CHECK WITH US ABOUT ANY CHANGES WHICH MAY HAPPEN QUICKLY.
If you need to cough or sneeze then: Catch it (Tissue), Bin it, Kill it (wash your hands). PREVENTION IS THE PREFERRED OPTION! Please read the notices throughout the building. Whilst in places of worship, there is no need to avoid other worshipers who are well.
ALL ACTIVITIES THAT TAKE PLACE IN OUR CHURCH ARE NOW CANCELLED, POSTPONED OR SUSPENDED DURING THIS CURRENT CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC.
Simple measures like washing your hands often with soap and water can help stop viruses like coronavirus (COVID-19) spreading.
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean