The Motherwell Times and Bellshill Speaker printed last weeks news, so here’s the update for this week
Sunday worship this weekend (Sunday 3rd July) is a joint service with Bellshill Central and Bellshill West Churches beginning at 11am at the West Church.
Live stream will be via Bellshill West Church facebook page.
Things happening in the week from Central Church:
- Monday evening prayer group takes a break until Monday 11th July. Remember you can get in touch with Kevin anytime if you need prayer.
- Tuesday our Walking Group “Heart and Sole” meets at the church for some time together walking and talking. Tea is available at the end. Bring comfortable walking footwear and a jacket in case of some rain! We meet at 7pm.
- If you are interested in learning some new worship songs please get in touch and we will arrange some singing sessions over the summer. Singing is good for you! It releases all sorts of good feelings and endorphins. It’s good for your breathing and a good way to meet new people. Contact email@example.com if you’re interested.
The rest of the joint summer services in July, with Bellshill Central and West Churches, are all at 11am. We look forward to worshipping together.
- 10th July Bellshill Central Church
- 17th July Bellshill West Church
- 24th July Bellshill Central Church
- 31st July Bellshill West Church (worship conducted by Rev Kevin de Beer)
There will be a joint churches choir on Sundays 10th and 24th July at 9:45am in the hall at Bellshill Central Church
Catch up with worship via Facebook or YouTube. Worship with us 24/7 you’re welcome in our midst.
You can also catch up with our Organist entertains series via YouTube. If you’d like something included contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The 96th Epsiode of the Organist Entertains streams this Friday 1st July at 8pm via the Church’s YouTube page and features many great and well-loved hymns and songs. Please tune in.
Funeral Service for Margaret Mills is today (Wed 29 June) at 1.30pm in Bellshill Central parish Church, thereafter to Holytown Crematorium for 2.30pm. Please come along and give thanks for Margaret’s live, her love and remember her Family in their time of loss.
If you need to speak with Rev de Beer you can contact him via the Manse 01698 841176 or email email@example.com
Bellshill Central is your Town Centre Church with a warm and welcoming Church Family waiting to say hello. Our Sunday School meets during morning worship so we look forward to welcoming families along to our time of worship
Orbiston Neighbourhood Centre Donations – The box will remain in the vestibule each week if you want to drop off non-perishable food stuffs for the Neighbourhood Centre.
When you shop using “AmazonSmile”, AMAZON will make a donation to Bellshill: Central Parish Church Of Scotland. Use this link to help us out while you shop. https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ch/SC012556