The Church of Scotland is running a Week of Prayer from Monday 17 to Saturday 22 August.
- At 8am each morning a pre-recorded reflection will go live on the Church of Scotland website and on Facebook (we will share this content on our page).
- There will be a suggested prayer activity that you can choose to take up at some point during the day.
- Each of these activities has been designed for all ages but certainly with children and families in mind.
- In the evenings, there will be a ‘live’ gathering on Zoom in which we hope many from across the country and perhaps further afield will participate.
- These will commence at 8.30pm – giving time for those who need to settle young children and for those who may have earlier meetings to join.
The Church of Scotland has asked us not to share the zoom details publicly but these can be obtained via an email to Bellshill Central at firstname.lastname@example.org